2.10.2016

InterWho - Whovian Milo

Hello Sweeties!

Welcome to our next InterWho (Whovian Interview)..
I had the pleasure of interviewing Milo, so grab a cup of tea and enjoy the read ... 
Allons-y!



BBB: Please introduce yourself to our readers and tell us about yourself…
M: Hi! My name is Milo. I'm 27 and I'm from a fairly isolated part of Ontario, Canada. I am genderqueer, I love travelling, and I looooove Doctor Who! I have around 20 tattoos (including four Doctor Who tattoos!) and a bunch of piercings.

BBB: When did you first become a Whovian?
M: I first became a Whovian around my first or second year of university, so I must have been around 18 years old. Whovian forever, no looking back!


BBB: What is your favorite Classic Who and/or New Who episode and why?
M: My favorite New Who episode is hands down "Vincent and the Doctor". Vincent van Gogh has always been my favorite artist ever since I was a kid (I also have two van Gogh tattoos!), and to see my favorite show together with my favorite artist in such a beautiful way was simply breathtaking. I know every word to that episode and it still makes me cry every time.

BBB: If you could meet just one Doctor Who cast or crew member, who would it be?
M: Well considering I've already met Matt Smith (twice), Arthur Darvill, Jenna Coleman, and Steven Moffat... I'd have to say David Tennant! He's dreamy and I think we have a similar sense of humor.


BBB: Who is your favorite Doctor and why?
M: Matt Smith, hands down. After meeting him twice, it confirmed my suspicions that we were both goofy and caring and kind, so I relate to him both on and off screen. Also, how can you not love his giraffe dance/tendencies?!



BBB: Who is your favorite companion and why?
M: This is a tougher one for me. It's really close between Donna and Amy (apparently I love gingers haha). I'm probably leaning slightly more towards Amy but I love them both because they're both so sassy and strong and not afraid to take charge.

BBB: If you could travel with The Doctor in his TARDIS to any time and/or place, where would you like to go?
M: I know this already happened in an episode, but I would love to go and meet/observe Vincent van Gogh. That, or go meet Anne Frank.

BBB: Are you in any other fandoms besides Doctor Who? Such as Torchwood or Sherlock?
M: Sherlock for sure! I also have a Sherlock tattoo! Haha. Doctor Who and Sherlock are my main fandoms.

BBB: Tell us about your business or hobbies even if it is not related to Doctor Who..
M: My hobbies include body mods (tattoos and piercings), art (I draw and paint mostly), reading, music, travelling, and anything British!


BBB: Tell us your favorite product from Blue Box Balm..
M: My favorite product from BBB is the Professor lip balm! Yum!

***Special! In honor of Milo's favorite product, Blue Box Balm is offering Professor Lip Balm for just $2! This special offer ends 2/15, so hurry!

BBB: Is there anything you would like to add before we wrap up this interview (such as conventions you gone to, cast you have met, a collection you have, etc)?
M: I went to the UK three times (2 times to Cardiff, Wales and once to London, England) for Doctor Who conventions! I met the cast and crew I mentioned earlier while on my trips there, and my friend and I even accidentally stumbled upon DW filming on a random London street!


Big THANK YOU to Milo for participating in our whovian interviews!

If you have any questions for Milo please comment below..

8 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of all the cool Milo has been able to meet! You have some wonderful photos! Do you know what episode they were shooting when you stumbled across the cast/crew on that street in London? :)

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's supposed to read "cool celebrities", not just cool Milo...although, it seems Milo *is* pretty cool as-is, too! :D

      Delete
    2. Yes, Milo is pretty cool :) But we sorta knew what you meant..lol!!

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you so much! :D I am so incredibly fortunate to have been able to meet these wonderful folks! Unfortunately I don't remember the episode though. D: (My memory is terrible.) All I can remember is that it had Eleven and Clara haha. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Milo showed us a few of them, the Cyberman and TARDIS can been seen in the InterWho, but as for the others, maybe Milo can post a few more pictures :)

      Delete
  3. I would love to show you all my DW tattoos! I'm not sure how to post them in a comment here though.. would it be okay to make a post with them in the BB Balmers Facebook group? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to figure out if there was a setting that I could change to let you post pictures, but I don't think there is, so feel free to post them in the Balmers group :)

      Delete