10.06.2014

InterWho - Whovian Emma Mumby

Hello Sweeties!

Welcome to our next InterWho (Whovian Interview)..


I had the delight of interviewing Emma, so grab a cup of tea and enjoy the read!!



1. Please introduce yourself to our readers and tell us about yourself...
 My name is Emma Jade Mumby and I am 20 years old! I currently work at Toby Carvery in Bedford. I enjoy playing on the playstation or my laptop! I also enjoy reading comic books and fiction books, my favourite comic book collection is The Amazing Spiderman! 

2. When did you first become a Whovian?
 I became a whovian when Doctor Who came back with Christopher Eccleston and Billy Piper! Ever since then I have been hooked!

3. What is your favorite Classic Who or New Who episode and why?
 I like The Empty Child episode, when I first watched it, it made me cry a little! It was so dramatic and just lovely!

4. What do you think of Peter Capaldi as the new Doctor and series 8 as a whole, so far?
 I think he is great! Makes a change to have an older doctor!! He is still funny and witty, and the chemistry between him and Clara is wonderful! 

5. If you could meet just one Doctor Who cast or crew member, who would it be?
 Matt Smith, as he is just awesome!! :D  and Jenna Coleman as I really like her :) 

6. Who is your favorite Doctor and why?
 It would definitely have to be Matt Smith! I just love him! He was a great doctor, funny and serious! 

7. Who is your favorite Doctor Who Villain and why?
 Got to be a Dalek! They have been there since the very beginning and it wouldn't be Doctor Who without them!

8. If you could travel with The Doctor in his TARDIS to any time and/or place, where would you like to go?
 The Victorian era, as I would love to see what life was really like back then, it is my favourite part of history! 

9. If you would ask Santa for one Doctor Who related gift this Christmas, what would it be?
 A TARDIS dress!

10. Is there anything you would like to add before we wrap up this interview (such as conventions you gone to, cast you have met, a collection you have, etc)?
 The only type of convention I have been to is N.I.C.E in Bedford :) two years in a row, but I would love to go to the big Doctor Who convention! 


Big THANK YOU to Emma for participating in our whovian interviews!
If you have any questions for Emma, please comment below..




No comments:

Post a Comment