2.15.2016

InterWho - Whovian Liane Oudbier

Hello Sweeties!

Welcome to our next InterWho (Whovian Interview)..
I had the pleasure of interviewing Liane Oudbier, so grab a cup of tea and enjoy the read ... 
Allons-y!

BBB: Please introduce yourself to our readers and tell us about yourself…
LO: Well my name is Liane Oudbier, I live in the Netherlands and I'm a huge doctor who fan and I draw/game a lot...
One of my drawings was reposted on the instagram of Doctor Who BBCA and will be in shown in an episode of "The Doctors Notes" on BBC America.. 
I just had to tell you guys that I'm so excited! 

BBB: When did you first become a Whovian?
LO: Well, that's a fun question!
I don't know the exact date but when "The Hillywood Show" uploaded their Doctor Who parody I was immediately in love with Doctor Who! 

BBB: What is your favorite Classic Who and/or New Who episode and why?
LO: I haven't watched the classic who yet..
But my favorite episode from new who has to be "Under the Lake" because it was a thrilling episode and I loved Sophie Stone (Case) it's just so wonderful that she was in this episode (and in Before the Flood)...
I just don't have any words for that episode, and yes I have way more favorite episodes! 

BBB: If you could meet just one Doctor Who cast or crew member, who would it be?
LO: Easy!!! David (freaking) Tennant of course!!
I mean he's such a cutie!!! 

BBB: Who is your favorite Doctor and why?
LO: Well.... That's a very hard question..
David Tennant , he played The Doctor so good, almost perfect! 

BBB: Who is your favorite companion and why?
LO: Ehm... Yeah... Good one...
Clara ... Rose... Donna... Martha...Amy... Rory...
I can't choose! 

BBB: If you could travel with The Doctor in his TARDIS to any time and/or place, where would you like to go?
LO: Back in history!! Maybe the Roman century, Oh my, I would love that!! 

BBB: Are you in any other fandoms besides Doctor Who? Such as Torchwood or Sherlock?
LO: Supernatural, Sherlock , Lucifer... And more..
I might almost call myself an enormous geek

BBB: Tell us about your business or hobbies even if it is not related to Doctor Who..
LO: Well as I said, I draw a lot and I got some attention from actor's... Which is really cool and sometimes kinda emotional...
Besides drawing I also dance, think of Hip Hip and Breakdance.. And don't forget playing video games!
And watching Doctor Who of course! 
Well nothing else to say about that

BBB: Tell us your favorite product from Blue Box Balm..
LO: Well to be honest "I" only bought the little lip balms ( Blue raspberry and strawberry lime) and they are totally worth it! 
I totally can't wait to get another one soon! 

BBB: Can our readers follow you on social sites? 
LO: Of course! 
I'm on Twitter and Instagram 
www.Twitter.com/LianeXYou 
www.Instagram.com/liane231

BBB: Is there anything you would like to add before we wrap up this interview (such as conventions you gone to, cast you have met, a collection you have, etc)?
LO: I'm going to the Dutch Comic Con this year and I'm so excited!
The Hillywood Show will probably be there and Star Wars writers, comic book writers and actor's!
I really hope Doctor Who actor's and writers are coming to the Dutch Comic Con
I don't have a big doctor who collection (Yet)
I have an mini tardis the Doctor Who coloring book and 3 doctor who books and I've read all three of them...


Drawings by Liane:




Big THANK YOU to Liane for participating in our whovian interviews!

If you have any questions for Liane please comment below..

No comments:

Post a Comment